Cake without oven at home. In this video I have shown you simple & easy cake recipes and also shown you how to convert your regular cooking pot into pressure cooker or oven for baking. So let's learn how to make cake without oven or no oven step by step easily at home by Aliza In The Kitchen. Homemade cake recipe without oven is a unique category that targets those enthusiasts who love to bake but do not have the facility of oven.
If you don't have access to an oven or don't want to turn your oven on during hot weather, you can still enjoy homemade cake by utilizing an alternative cooking method. Cover the pot with its lid to prevent the water from evaporating as you prepare the cake batter. How do I make whipped cream at home? You determine broiling percolate Cake without oven at home accepting 9 process including 8 than. Here you go put it over.
procedure of Cake without oven at home
- Prepare 2 cups of maida/All purpose flour.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- You need of as required Plain or any chocolate.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda/powder.
- Prepare of as required Oreo and any biscuit (parle g).
- It's 1 cup of salt for baking.
Cake is the dish which is loved by all age group people whether it is old age or even little kids. It can be make on every occasion whether it You are here for the solution of when there is oven is not available at home and you want to eat cake : How to make cake at home / How to make. You don't need an oven to bake a cake! Just grab some charcoal, a sufuria and jiko then you're ready to bake!
Cake without oven at home separately
- Take two eggs in a bowl and mix it well. Add one cup of milk and whisk till the egg and milk are properly mixed. Add sugar, continue mixing. Slowly add maida powder to the egg-milk-sugar mix. Don't put all at once to avoid lumps. Keep whisking till both the cups are mixed. Add a tablespoon of baking powder and continue mixing while checking the consistency. The batter consistency should be very smooth, it should not be very thick or runny..
- Now add one spoon of oil and continue mixing. Take an aluminum container as in the pics, if you don' have a standard cake pan. Spread oil on all surfaces of the pan. Take one deep pan or pressure cooker in which the baking pan can be placed. Take one cup salt and spread in base of the bigger pan and keep it on medium flame for a few minutes. Put one small steel stand into the bigge pan/cooker if you have otherwise you can place cake pan directly on top of salt layer. Pour the batter in cake pan..
- Place the cake pan inside the deep pan and close the pan /pressure cooker (without whistle) bake them in low flame for 45 minutes. Simultaneously melt the chocolate. To do this, heat water in one big container to make water hot (approx 5 minutes from boiling at low flame) and place one small steel container inside the big container as per picture. We will use the smaller container to melt chocolate..
- Place chocolate inside the smaller container. Once the chocolate starts to melt mix milk or cream and keep stirring. If you like dry fruits you can add them as well. Check the consistency it should be not very thick nor very watery..
- 4-5 oreo biscuit with 5 parle g biscuit were used to make flowers. Crush these biscuits using mixer to make powder. Mix this with milk to make a thick paste. Add a spoon of oil to make this easy to work with. Then roll into five small circles similar to a coin. Place them on top of each other like Olympic circles. It should not fully cover each other. It should be covered approx 30% of the surface as in the photos..
- Roll the above very gently and slowly by hand, then cut in middle by knife. Now we have the base of flowers. We can use fingers to give more shapes by introducing gap between each layers. It appears like petals..
- After 45 minutes check the cake. Take one toothpick. After inserting it inside, while taking out, it should not have any dough on it. This is the indicator of a cake cooked properly. If not you can check again after 5 to 10min. For me it was cooked in 45 min..
- Take out baked cake in a plate. Note: you should be very careful while taking out as it will be very hot. To do this safely, take a plate and place on the cake pan. Flip the pan upside down. Then from this plate, transfer this cake to another plate in correct direction. Now spread the melted chocolate which we prepared over the cake and decorate with flowers. Keep this inside the refrigerator for at least for 20min. After 20min when topping is set, your cake is ready to enjoy..
Cakes are some of life's little pleasures, and you do not have to miss out on them just because you do not have an oven. Did you know it's possible to bake without oven and microwave? Shocking, yes, but this old-school secret is actually still practiced today in different parts of the world. With a Dutch oven and a stovetop, you can bake cake and cookies, or bake mac and cheese anywhere you find yourself. Cake can't get any easier than or faster than this!! look up on google HOW TO BAKE A CAKE IN A MICROWAVE. or just use a friends oven. we did my first idea on a friends birthday and it turned out well.