Nagpur style Sauji chicken curry.
You prepare boiling bake Nagpur style Sauji chicken curry applying 20 method also 7 and. Here you are consummate.
method of Nagpur style Sauji chicken curry
- Prepare 500 GMs of chicken.
- It's 2 of onion finely chopped.
- It's 3 of clove.
- It's 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 3 of cardamom green & bleck.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper cones.
- It's 1 of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of caraway seeds (Shaha jeera).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It's 1 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 tsp of stone flower (dagal dhool).
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of dry coconut powder.
- It's 7-8 of red chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of sorghum flour (Jawaari).
- Prepare 1 tsp of poppy seeds.
Nagpur style Sauji chicken curry instructions
- Heat a pan and dry roast all the whole spices like cardamom, cinnamon, clove, bay leaf stone flower, carat seeds, poppy seeds coconut, dry chillies, coriander seeds and pepper. Let it cool and blend in a blender to a fine powder..
- Heat oil in a kadai add cumin seeds let it splutter. Now add chopped onions and sauté till it turns translucent.Now add ginger garlic paste and sauté for a min or till oil starts to separate..
- Now add whole spice powder and stir and cook further.Add turmeric powder and red chilli powder and sadly and sauté..
- Cook the masala further on a medium flame till oil starts separating..
- Now add cleaned chicken pieces into the masala and mix well. Coat the chicken with the masala well..
- If required add little water and cover with the lid and cook on a medium flame till chicken gets tender and soft..
- Off the gas burner and garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Nagpur style sauji chicken is ready. Serve with Jawaari bhakar or roti..