Besan ke Laddoo. Besan ladoo are delicious & aromatic sweet balls made with gram flour, sugar, ghee and cardamom powder. This recipe will give besan laddu with a melt in the mouth texture..besan ke ladoo besan laddu recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. ladoo moist besan ladoo recipe. firstly, even before using the besan i have dry roasted in a low.
Made with gram flour, sugar and ghee, this dessert requires only a handful of ingredients but tastes amazing! Besan ke ladoo is otherwise known as Kadalai maavu urundai in Tamil and is often made for family functions. This toothsome sweet is simple and quick to make and does not take. You cause steeping brown Besan ke Laddoo accepting 4 instructions along with 4 together with. Here you go achieve.
modus operandi of Besan ke Laddoo
- It's 4 cup of besan.
- Prepare 2 cup of desi ghee.
- It's 5 cup of powered sugar(as needed).
- It's 2 tbs of Elaichi for flavoured.
Besan Ladoo Recipe with step by step photos. Besan Laddu is a popular ladoo made from gram flour, powdered sugar and clarified butter (ghee). Ladoos are one of the most liked Indian sweets. Be it a festive occasion or any pooja at home, any happy moment in an Indian family is incomplete without a ladoo.
Besan ke Laddoo receipt
- First put a kadhai on gas in low flame add besan and start to roast after 5 mins add ghee and again roast till golden brown....
- Now sprinkle some water on roasted besan and stir again.....now keep a side for 30 mins for cool....
- Now besan is cool...time to add the powder sugar, elaichi powder and mix it properly.....
- Now put some mixture on your palm and start to make laddoo....
Some people also serve besan ke ladoo as prasadam. All you need is patience while. Besan Ladoo or Besan Ke Laddu- a popular north Indian sweets recipe, made during festivals or auspicious occasions. These gorgeous Besan ladoos are made using. Besan ke Ladoo is a popular Indian sweet made of besan flour or chickpea flour.