"Skinny" Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake. A great low fat dessert for any brunch, dinner party or special occasion like Valentine's day coming up. A healthy recipe for creamy cheesecake bars full of fresh, juicy strawberries. I still can't resist when they're mixed with something else sweet for dessert, like these Skinny Strawberry Cheesecake Bars!
NOTE: This dessert is low in Saturated Fat, and very low in Cholesterol. Ease: Very easy, the hardest part is waiting for these to chill before eating! Appearance: I love the contrast of the creamy cheesecake and dark chocolate. You go for it steaming melt "Skinny" Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake testing 10 technique than 11 including. Here you go manage.
technique of "Skinny" Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
- You need 1 of 8 oz pack of reduced fat room temp creamcheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 large of egg whites.
- You need 3/4 cup of fat free vanilla greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 3/4 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar free strawberry jam.
Skinny Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait recipe, a lightened up dessert made with cottage cheese and Greek yogurt. These decadent looking Skinny Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits are deceptively light compared to traditional cheesecake - the secret ingredients in this recipe are low-fat cottage cheese. Either way you serve it, all mashed up in a bowl or square-style on a plate - this skinny strawberry cheesecake baked oatmeal is loaded with the delicious sweet and tangy flavor of a. Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake, Strawberry Cheesecake, Cheesecake, Dessert Strawberry Cheesecake Filling.
"Skinny" Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake program
- Preheat oven to 350? and line an 8x8 baking pan with foil and grease s bit with butter or non stick spray.
- Mix together the melted butter and crumbs until all the crumbs are moist and pack it evenly to the bottom of the pan.
- In a mixer gently beat the cream cheese until smooth and add in the sugar and beat until just incorporated.
- Gradually add in the yogurt, egg whites, vanilla and flour (making sure not to over beat).
- Mix in lemon juice.
- Pour batter all over crumbs and spread evenly.
- Take jam and microwave for about 10- 15 seconds and stir until smooth.
- Drop dollops all over th top of the cheesecake and with a toothpick run it through the jam and the cheesecake mix to create the marble effect! Use as much or as little of the jam until you're happy with the look!.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the sides pull away from the pan and the centre is still a bit not set. If it starts to crack you're over baking it!.
- Allow to cool at room temp for an hour or so before putting it in the fridge for several hours until completely set..
- Overnight is best!.
Whip heavy whipping cream until light and fluffy but not stiff. Skinny No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe Variations. lower calories/points - fat free cream cheese instead of reduced fat, zero calorie If you've made these strawberry cheesecake parfaits, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. Cheesecake Factory Original Cheesecake Copycat Recipe #cheesecake #cheesecakerecipes #cake. They have a sprinkle of cinnamon and a cheesecake swirl in them. It's the beginning of the strawberry season!