Beef 'n Cheddar burritos. Come by and try the Beef 'n Cheddar or any of our other delicious recipes at your neighborhood's Arby's! We took our famous roast beef, topped it with Cheddar cheese sauce and zesty Red Ranch and served it on a toasted onion roll. Cheddar & beef jerky burrito - Backpacking recipes.
Wrapped in tortillas and grilled with melted Cheddar cheese, these easy-to-prepare burritos have a hearty, beef and bean filling. Serve with a little fresh salad and soured cream. A couple cups corn chips, preferably Fritos. You conclude stewing fix Beef 'n Cheddar burritos proving 14 instructions furthermore 5 furthermore. Here you are manage.
modus operandi of Beef 'n Cheddar burritos
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 1 1/4 lbs of lean ground beef.
- It's 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of hot paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of grated sharp cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 package of ready-made flour tortillas (burrito-sized).
Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium-high. Spray the burritos with cooking spray; place in the skillet, seam. Beef'n cheddar. Özel ekmeğiyle beef'n cheddar. Görselde yer alan ürünler ve servis şekli reklam amaçlı olup, restoranlara göre farklılık gösterebilir.
Beef 'n Cheddar burritos instructions
- Add a splash of veg oil to a medium pan on medium-high heat. Add the onions and fry for 1 minute until softened..
- Add the beef to the pan. Use a wooden spoon or spatula to break up the meat as it cooks and browns. Let fry for about 10 minutes until mostly cooked. Use a spoon to drain away any excess oil..
- Add the garlic, salt, pepper, sugar and spices and continue frying 5 minutes until the beef is fully cooked and starting to caramelize. Stir in the tomato paste and cook another 5 minutes. Stir in the water and let it come to a simmer. Take the pan off the heat and replace it with a large nonstick pan..
- Assemble the burritos by placing 2 tbsp cheese in a small horizontal line along the centre of the tortilla. On top of that put 2 tbsp of the meat filling. Fold up the tortilla at both ends then roll the burrito away from you until you have a nice big tube. Press down lightly on the burritos to flatten them a bit..
- Brush the burritos with a little veg oil and fry them in the nonstick pan for 1 minute on each side. Serve with your favourite toppings and sauces..
Then add the ground beef and cook until the beef is cooked through. Add the cumin, chili powder, oregano and salt and stir to combine. When ready to serve, drizzle the remaining can of tomato sauce over all of the burritos and sprinkle with more grated Cheddar. Enchilada sauce, water, tomato paste, black pepper, garlic, salt, ground beef, flour tortillas, cheddar cheese, beans, taco sauce, sour cream, salsa, onions, hot chili peppers, guacamole. My family goes meatless several nights a week, and this recipe is one of our favorites.