Minced beef stew. Add the beef mince and brown well all over, breaking it up with a wooden spoon. Stir in the ground spices and cook for a further minute. Cook mince until brown, then add chopped onion, carrots and potatoes.
For a more traditional Irish stew, use chunks of lamb instead of the mince (neck or lamb chops work well) - cook. Even using lean beef mince a lot of extra oil is generated. We served this with rice stir fried swiss chard (with garlic and UGC Reviews Modal. You take on stewing parboil Minced beef stew working 11 modus operandi as well as 13 steps. Here is how you carry out.
compound of Minced beef stew
- Prepare 500 g of minced beef.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions finely diced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 600 ml of water.
- It's 3 of tomatoes pureed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of tomato paste.
- You need of Salt.
Reviews for: Photos of Minced Beef with Black-Eyed Beans. This recipe for minced beef sauce very similar to the traditional Bolognese sauce, all that's really different is the length of time the tomato stew is cooked. This is what I cooked for lunch today, served with a salad on the side (lettuce, cucumber, red cabbage and cherry tomatoes). It's such a simple recipe and a perfect comfort food.
Minced beef stew technique
- In a cooking pot put the minced beef, onions, all the spices and soy sauce..
- Pour 200ml of the water into the same pot and cover (the remaining 400ml will be used later). Switch on your cooker to medium high, place your pot and let the contents come to a boil..
- While the meat comes to a boil you can puree the tomatoes and tomato paste in a blender with a little water. Set aside.
- Check on the meat after 5 minutes. Using a wooden spoon, break up any minced meat chunks that may have held together. Cover and let it cook another 5 minutes before checking again. Keep stirring and checking until the liquid gets finished (about 10-15 minutes)..
- Once the liquid is finished, keep stirring as the meat begins to fry in its own oil. Stir to ensure it doesn't stick to the bottom and burn..
- Keep stirring and scraping until the bottom of the pot starts browning (about 5 minutes).
- Add the pureed tomato mix.
- Stir to mix. Make sure the tomato and meat has incorporated well. Reduce the heat to low, cover the pot and let it simmer for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes the tomato liquid should have reduced to a thick sauce..
- Add the remaining 400ml water. Stir again to mix and cover with lid. Let it simmer for 15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes of simmering, check the stew. The liquid should have reduced to a nice thick consistency. Turn off the cooker..
- Serve with an accompaniment of your choice. This stew goes well with rice, pasta or chapati..
- Note - You can substitute water with beef or vegetable stock if you have some..
Cooked Minced Beef calories and nutritional information. Peel and wash your potatoes (tatties). Keywords: instant pot beef stew, beef stew recipe, easy beef stew. The beef version of Doro Wat, this authentic Ethiopian Sega Wat has an incredibly deep and delicious flavor Another famous and equally delicious dish is Sega Wat, the beef version of this spicy stew. Carne Guisada or Latin Beef Stew - Chunks of beef are simmered in beer with scallions, garlic When I crave beef stew, it's always this Colombian version I crave.