Whosayna’s Seekh Kebab Paratha Rolls. when ever you made seekh kababs,always try these seekh kabab rolls for your kids lunch boxes.they really love it. Kabab Paratha roll is basically a kabab that is rolled in paratha bread after being assorted with vegetables, sauces like chutney and sometimes cheese. Chicken Kabab Roll Recipe is best to have in Sehri with Paratha, if you are looking for a different yet pleasing option for Ramzan Special Recipes.
Chicken Seekh Kabab Paratha Roll With Chatni - This is a mouthwatering recipe and all family member will love to eat it because Kidney Beans Spread, Frozen Seekh Kabab And Frozen Chicken Rolls - In Ramadan we need foods that can be prepared in short time. A Step by Step Complete Recipe of Seekh Kabab Paratha Roll With Homemade Seekh Kabab Masala. Recipe for Seekh Kabab Paratha Roll. You operate boiling braise Whosayna’s Seekh Kebab Paratha Rolls accepting 23 method furthermore 3 as a consequence. Here you are get someplace.
modus operandi of Whosayna’s Seekh Kebab Paratha Rolls
- Prepare of Baked Seekh Kebabs:.
- You need 1 kg of Beef Mince Meat.
- You need 1 of Egg (beaten).
- Prepare as neede of few Coriander leaves (chopped).
- It's as required of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp each of little Chilli powder/Turmeric powder.
- It's 5 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Yogurt.
- It's as needed of few Mint leaves.
- It's 1 of Capsicum (chopped finely).
- It's 2 tbsp of Besan (Gramflour).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds powder (freshly roasted).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- It's 3 tbsp of Cashewnut powder.
- It's 4 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's of Parathha:.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It's 1 tbsp of Oil.
Now, add prepared sauce, kabab, tamarind sauce, onion slice, cabbage on paratha and roll it then cover it with butter paper. Seekh kebab actually means kebab on a skewer, made with minced meat mixed with few spices and formed into cylinders on skewers then grilled. Serve them with some fresh salad and naan/paratha/pita bread. Kabab seasoned with spices in tandoor; rolled in naan with salad.
Whosayna’s Seekh Kebab Paratha Rolls little by little
- Baked Seekh Kebabs: Pound green chillies and mint leaves together. In a bowl put beaten egg, yogurt, besan and oil beat well. Then add all ingredients and mix very well. Make long kebabs and lay on tray then freeze for one hour. Bake on greased tray on 200°C. Turn the kebabs the other side to brown it up. Optional: When done do charcoal smoke (red hot charcoals lower on tray pour one tsp ghee on the coal cover it). Remove on casserole then garnish with sliced onions.
- Parathha: Mix flour, salt add egg, oil and mix well, bind to soft elastic dough and cover with cling film then let it rest for half an hour. Make oblong shape of the dough and cut into 7-8 pieces..
- Roll each into big roti apply ghee all over it and sprinkle flour. Fold in like japanese fan, flip flap till you get one strip, now roll into swissroll making a flat ball, when all done keep in freezer for 15 minutes. Roll this ball into roti and roast on tava on both sides. Put enough ghee to roast.
Recipe of Chicken Cheese Roll, Seekh Kabab Chutney Roll And Paratha by Shireen Anwer in Lively Weekends on Masala Tv. Let's get one thing straight: paratha rolls are the boss of wraps. Although originally from Karachi, paratha rolls have become very popular in Lahore as One of them happens to be there Beef Seekh Kebab Roll, which hits you in all the right places. Thin fried bread rolled with veggies and chef's special sauce. With meat that is marinated in Pakistani spices and grilled to perfection.