Meatloaf. Browse Our Fast And Easy Meatloaf Recipes Collection. Check Out Meatloaf Cooking On eBay. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
This is pure and simple, the perfectly seasoned, down-home version you remember from way way back. So next time you're missing mama's cooking or need a meal that'll go over well with the. This is a Meatloaf recipe for people who love their Meatloaf oozing with flavour, moist and tender yet not crumble apart when sliced, and a sticky caramelised meatloaf glaze. You wrap up frying seethe Meatloaf testing 11 compound so 10 furthermore. Here is how you manage.
prescription of Meatloaf
- It's of Meatloaf.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 of Diced Onion, Bell Peppers (Optional).
- You need 1 envelope of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- It's 1 large of Egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of French Dressing (Low Calorie Works Too).
- It's of Ketchup Topping.
- It's 1 of Ketchup.
- It's 1 of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It's 1 of Brown Sugar.
It's so much more than just a giant hunk of ground beef in a loaf shape! Try this once, and you'll treasure this recipe forever! Heat the olive oil in a medium saute pan. He is noted for his powerful, wide-ranging voice and for his theatrical live shows.
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Mix the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar. The amounts are your preference, but the Worcestershire is strong, so be careful..
- Saute onions and peppers, if you're using any, until they're soft. Don't use too many, or the loaf may not stick together correctly..
- In a bowl, mix the hamburger, onion soup mix, veggies, and the egg. I suggest using your hands; it's the best way to mix thoroughly..
- Next is the French dressing and bread crumbs. This is a bit tricky at first, but trust me you'll get it once you start. Add about 1/2 cup of each to start, and add from there what you need to make sure the loaf isn't dry or too sticky. It should come off your fingers, but not crumble..
- Put it into a loaf pan (we use the same one that we would for banana bread). My mom used glass, we use metal, and it doesn't matter too much..
- Bake about 30 minutes, until the top feels firmer..
- You can drain some of the grease now if you want, we tilt the pan and hold the loaf with a paper towel. Then spread plenty of the ketchup mix on top, and bake for another 15 minutes..
- Of course, if it doesn't seem cooked through, it can easily take more time..
- Give it maybe ten extra minutes to cool, and enjoy!.
In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, cracker crumbs, salt, pepper, egg, onion and tomato sauce. My Favorite Meatloaf One of my favorite comfort foods. Watch the official music video for "Paradise By The Dashboard Light" by Meat Loaf Listen to Meat Loaf: https://Meatloaf.lnk.to/listenYD Subscribe to the offi. This is the classic meat loaf recipe you're looking for--the one that's topped with that irresistible ketchup and brown sugar glaze. No doubt about it--this is one of the all-time-best ground beef recipes around!