Coconut Tomato Soup - My creative Soup. If you enjoyed this Tomato Coconut Soup recipe, you're sure to love my Indian Tomato Soup! It's a delicious tomato soup with an Indian twist! It's a delicious traditional Indian soup that's real easy to make in your instant pot or pressure cooker!
Of course no tomato soup would be complete without grilled cheese. Nourishing vegan coconut tomato lentil soup simmered with delicious, warming spices like cumin, coriander and turmeric. This creamy tomato lentil soup recipe has plenty of plant based protein and makes a wonderful meal prep lunch or dinner! You be responsible browning stew Coconut Tomato Soup - My creative Soup employing 4 prescription moreover 6 steps. Here is how you attain.
compound of Coconut Tomato Soup - My creative Soup
- It's 5 of Tomatoes, Red chillies.
- It's 20 gms of Coriander seeds, Urad dal, Pepper, Jeera, Thavur dal, grated coconut.
- It's 1 pinch of Asafoetida powder, Coriander leaves, curry leaves.
- It's 1 spoon of mustard, Ghee, Turmeric powder.
A creamy, curried soup from Yotam Ottolenghi that you can make on a weeknight, no sweat. Adjust the curry powder depending on how much heat you want. Drizzle with reserved coconut milk and top with more cilantro. Home » Soup + Stew » Homemade Tomato Basil Soup Recipe.
Coconut Tomato Soup - My creative Soup compound
- First in a dry frying pan, add the dals, red chillies, asafoetida powder and make it roasted without oil..
- In a mixer grinder make it into smooth powder along with dry fried coconut..
- In a bowl add about 500 ml of water, add salt, tomatoes, turmeric powder and the smooth mixture..
- Boil the mixture for about 10 minutes, then add a cup of water. Then wait for 5 minutes. Then stop heating the mixture..
- In a frying pan add ghee and roast the mustard and curry leaves. Add coriander leaves..
- Coconut Tomato soup is ready to taste..
Gluten-free and vegetarian, enjoy a bowl of this Tomato Basil Soup with your favorite crunchy bread, a grilled cheese sandwich, croutons, or a splash of cream or coconut milk. Everyone has their own favorite tomato soup. Tomato Soup just like at Panera and you can't have any! Well ladies and gents, guess who ate a big bowl of this amazing tomato soup and a big grilled cheese?? UPDATE: Panera changed their soup recipe a while back a little.