Oatmeal Cookies from Good Housekeeping's Book of Menus, Recipes and Household Discoveries - 1922. There's no description for this book yet. Not finding what you're looking for? Save good housekeeping's book of menus recipes to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed.
Good Housekeeping's Book of Recipes and Household DiscoveriesEvery Recipe Actually Tested and Approved by the Department of Cookery of Good Housekeeping Instituteby Unknown Author. Read various fiction books with us in our e-reader. Add your books to our library. You see to brewing pressure-cook Oatmeal Cookies from Good Housekeeping's Book of Menus, Recipes and Household Discoveries - 1922 testing 12 process as well as 7 as well as. Here you go do the trick.
prescription of Oatmeal Cookies from Good Housekeeping's Book of Menus, Recipes and Household Discoveries - 1922
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Margarine.
- It's 1/2 cup of other shortening.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Pastry Flour.
- You need 2 cup of Rolled Oats.
- It's 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Chopped Raisins.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped Nut Meats.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
Best fiction books are always available here - the largest online library. Though every section is remarkable, the Dessert sections stand out-there are several sub-sections of goodies- cookies. Good Housekeeping's Book. has been added to your Cart. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery on millions of eligible domestic and international items, in addition to exclusive access to movies, TV shows, and more..
Oatmeal Cookies from Good Housekeeping's Book of Menus, Recipes and Household Discoveries - 1922 individually
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Beat eggs.
- Sift together flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Cream together margarine, shortening and sugar..
- Add the beaten eggs , the oats, the sifted flour mixture, the raisins and nuts..
- Add the Soda to the vinegar then add to the main mixture..
- Mix all together thoroughly, scoop out with a 2 inch scoop then flatten to 1/2 inch thickness, bake on greased and parchment covered cookie sheet for ten minutes in a 400°.F oven..
This scarce antiquarian book is a facsimile reprint of the original. Due to its age, it may contain. Good Housekeeping Discovery Household Menu Books Recipes Ebay Housekeeping Menu Board Design. Good Housekeeping's Book of Menus, Recipes, and Household Discoveries by Good Housekeeping) and a great selection of related books, art and collectibles available now at AbeBooks.com. Hosting an afternoon tea or fancy a Here we've rounded up some of the best on the internet, ready for you to wow your next guests for tea.